With the personal, family focused services provided by Ann Wilson Funerals, the ceremonies we help families plan all reflect the life of the individual with dignity and meaning.
Ann feels that every family should have the opportunity to create a ceremony that fulfils their own unique needs and she is proud to offer tailored services to meet your requirements.
Please note: if you are looking for a Prepaid Funeral Plan or more information about the services included and the set up of a prepaid funeral, visit our Prepaid Funerals section where you can contact us directly online, or simply give us a call for further assistance.
Ann's services include:
- Assisting families with their choice of services including cremation or burial
- Helping families to organise a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- Repatriation of a deceased loved one overseas, or the bringing of a loved one back to the Northern Beaches for final rest
- A family team of highly experienced and dedicated funeral directors who are available to offer advice, discuss options and answer your questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
- In your time of need we can meet with you either in our funeral home or in the comfort and privacy of your own home to discuss the funeral service
- Arrangement of a member of clergy, or a celebrant to lead the funeral service
- All necessary doctor's papers and documentation for the Death Certificate from the Registrar
- Press notices advising relatives and friends of the funeral details
We will be there to help and assist you with floral tributes, appropriate music, selection of the coffin or casket and any other matters of personal choice.