Other Community Activities
Ann Wilson and her funeral directors are proud of the work they do in their local communities. If you have a community program you would like Ann to become involved with, contact her on (02) 9971 4224.
Ann Wilson supports 23 local nursing homes and retirement villages on the Peninsula and Northern Beaches. This includes
- Visits and gifts to staff and residents
- Donations of flowers, and
- Support for community bus services.
Part of the support Ann Wilson provides in the community includes visits to local nursing homes at important times of the year.
Occasions such as Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day deserve to be celebrated, but this can be a difficult to do when you have lost you life partner. Ann Wilson's visits to local nursing homes on days such as these helps keep the spirit of the occasions alive.
Service clubs and volunteer organisations
- Avalon RSL
- Balgowlah RSL
- Brookvale and Mona Vale State Transit Ex-services Club (Patron)
- Dee Why RSL
- Forestville RSL
- Pittwater RSL, and
- Zonta Northern Beaches.
- Avalon Womens Bowling Club, Avalon
- Manly Bombers Junior AFL Club
- Manly Warringah District Cricket Club
- Manly Warringah Wolves AFL Club
- Mona Vale Womens Bowling Club, Mona Vale
- Narrabeen Sharks Golden Oldies
- Narrabeen Sharks Junior Rugby League
- North Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club, and
- Pittwater RSL Womens Bowling Club, Mona Vale.
Environmental and community groups
- Arrow Foundation
- Calabria Club
- Friends of Nerringah Hospital Community group
- Manly Dam Catchment Group
- Narrabeen Lagoon Catchment Group
- NSW Justices Association, Northern Beaches Area
- Pittwater & Mona Vale Multi-Cultural Festival, and
- St. Kieran's Social Justice Group, Manly Vale.
We are members of the following associations:
- Australian Funeral Directors Association