Ann and her team of funeral directors treat every funeral as an opportunity to serve a family with respect, compassion and care. Because of this, each funeral we attend has Ann's special touch. If you would like to hear from families that are very happy with the service they have received from Ann and her team, you can read their testimonials here.
Beyond this though, there are many ways to make a funeral service special.
Have you thought about:
- Having a viewing, as this can be very healing
- Forming a guard of honour
- Representation from the Armed Forces or a service club your loved one belonged to
- Having a pictorial, video or other display of memories of your loved one
- Having family and friends participate in the service or act as coffin bearers, or
- Holding an after funeral function so that funeral guests can share time together to remember their loved one.
There are many ways to make a funeral service special. Your Ann Wilson funeral director can discuss with you how to make the service you are arranging as special as it can be.
Call Ann Wilson Funerals on (02) 9971 4224.
We are members of the following associations:
- Australian Funeral Directors Association