Funeral Services From Ann Wilson
With the personal, family focussed services provided by Ann Wilson Funerals, the ceremonies she helps families plan all reflect the life of the individual with dignity and meaning. If you would like to read some of the letters sent in by families to Ann and her team of funeral directors, you can do so here.
Ann feels that every family should have the opportunity to create a ceremony that fulfils their own unique needs and Ann is proud to offer tailored services to meet your requirements.
If a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Ann Wilson Funerals is needed now - call us on (02) 9971 4224 and we will be there to assist you.
Ann's services include:
- Assisting families with their choice of services including cremation or burial
- Helping families to organise a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- Repatriation of a deceased loved one overseas, or the bringing of a loved one back to the Northern Beaches for final rest
- A family team of highly experienced and dedicated funeral directors who are are available to offer advice, discuss options and answer your questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
- In your time of need we can meet with you either in our funeral home or in the comfort and privacy of your own home to discuss the funeral service
- Arrangement of a member of clergy, or a celebrant to lead the funeral service
- All necessary doctor's papers and documentation for the Death Certificate from the Registrar
- Press notices advising relatives and friends of the funeral details.
We will be there to help and assist you with floral tributes, appropriate music, selection of the coffin or casket and any other matters of personal choice.
Ann Wilson’s charming chapel is located on Barrenjoey Road in Mona Vale. It is a beautiful, old style chapel and is surrounded by manicured lawns and natural scrub. There is onsite parking available.
The chapel is a peaceful place for families and friends from around the Peninsula and Sydney’s Northern Beaches to come together to say their last goodbyes to a loved one. The chapel is fully air conditioned and has a function room which caters for small or large gatherings. Tea and coffee facilities are also available in our function room after the service, if desired.
Take a virtual tour of Ann's Mona Vale chapel and function room.
Hearses and Mourning Cars
Ann has available a range of the latest model hearses and mourning cars.
All of our cars are well maintained and detailed every day.
If you require any other special arrangements, or a particular style of car, we can also arrange this for you.
We have helped many families make the funeral they are arranging to be special and we can help your family to do the same.
Cemeteries and Memorial Parks
A physical or permanent memorial in a cemetery or memorial garden has an important role to play in dealing with grief and is an important consideration when planning a funeral. Ann's experience in assisting families to make cremation or burial arrangements, including above ground burial arrangements, leads her to recommend:
Ann can also can recommend these cemeteries around the Peninsula and Sydney's Northern Beaches:
- Frenchs Forest Cemetery, Davidson
- Mona Vale Cemetery, Mona Vale
- Macquarie Park Cemetery, Macquarie Park.
Whether your preference is for one of these or a different cemetery location, Ann Wilson will help you to make the right decisions.
We are members of the following associations:
- Australian Funeral Directors Association